What is the National Pact for Energy Transition ?
Why the National Pact ?
The Principality is committed to reducing its greenhouse gas emissions by 55 % by year 2030 compared to the year 1990 levels, and to reaching carbon neutrality by year 2050. To achieve this goal, we need your help !
Signing the Pact is a commitment to act alongside the Prince’s Governement and the monegasque community to fight against climate change together.
Who can sign the Pact ?
The Pact can be signed by any resident, professional or student of Monaco, but also the Principality’s companies, institutions and associations.
How to sign the Pact ?
Log into the « Pact Carbon Coach » platform : https://pacte-coachcarbone.mc/en/
Choose your profile (« Entity » or « Individual ») and follow the steps : 1) enter your details 2) calculate your greenhouse gas emissions 3) read the Charter 4) choose your actions… then sign !
You can choose as many actions as you wish, whatever the level indicated. Level 1 is the series of actions suggested to start your eco-responsible transition; Level 2 is comprised of actions to go further.
What happens after my signature ?
- Complete your actions during the year after you sign the Pact and choose new actions whenever you want ;
- Receive our advice and information by email ;
- Take part in our challenges, surveys, workshops and events throughout the year ;
- Take part in our annual review;
- Find out more about the Pact’s Ambassador Programme ;
- Get people around you to sign the Pact !
To find out more on joining the Pact, download this FAQ Document.