The process of joining the Pact can take up to 5 minutes
The Principality is committed to reducing its greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 55% by 2030 compared to 1990 and to achieving carbon neutrality by 2050. To achieve this, we need you!
Joining the Pact is a commitment to act alongside the Government to fight climate change. To do this, you must follow the following steps: 1) enter the contact details of your entity, your manager and your referent(s) for the Pact, 2) carry out the GHG emissions assessment of your entity (to find out what data to collect, download the PDF document below), 3) have the manager of your entity read the Charter, 4) choose your actions then join!
In addition to the mandatory actions, you can choose as many voluntary actions as you want, regardless of the level indicated. Level 1 is the suggested series of actions to start your eco-responsible transition, Level 2 offers actions to go further.
Next steps after joining?
• Make your teams aware of the steps your entity is taking towards the Energy Transition of your entity and the Principality,
• Complete your actions within a year of joining and choose new ones whenever you want,
• Receive our advice by email,
• Participate to our workshops and events,
• Take part in our annual review of the Pact,
• Have your friends, family and coworkers join the Pact!
Joining the Pact is possible for any company, institution or association of the Principality, but also residents, professionals or students of Monaco and above all, each member of your teams individually. Thank you for your interest in the Pact and for your action for the planet.